Friday, December 26, 2014

Walking with the Master, by Stan Lemke

I personally know the author of this study book. I had both of his daughters in my College Bible Study for years. They were well taught in regards to the Bible and other subjects as well. So when they told me their dad had written a study book I thought I would take a look at it.

I think the writing is good, the theology is fine and the practical applications that you will make from your study are going to be ones that you treasure for a long time.

This is not a quick read book. You must take it slowly, savor the writing and contemplate all that you read, learn and need to apply.

I think Stan hit a solid triple with this book. I'm looking forward to his next text so that I can see if he hit a home run.

No comments:

Post a Comment