Monday, September 1, 2014

Tea Beyond, tea pot and organic flowering tea plants

What a wonderful teapot. I was asked by Tea Beyond if I would be willing to sample their tea and their tea pot in exchange for a review. I must say that I am very happy that I agreed to their offer.

The teapot and three packages of Blooming Tea (4 tea blooms per package -- ten cups of tea per bloom) came in one box from Amazon. The glass pot was very well protected with plenty of bubble wrap for the pot, the tea canister and the butterfly lid. There was no damage.

(Please note that if you order the tea pot you have to then order the fab Blooming tea packages separately)

Upon unwrapping the pot I was a little bit disappointed because I thought that the glass blown pot would have a decorative flower on it as it seemed to show on the advertisement. But my disappointment did not last long.

I started to heat some water and opened one of the shrink wrapped foil containers with a Blooming Tea ball inside. Once I had the water to the right temperature I placed the tea ball in the canister insert and then poured the water.

Oh my gosh, what a surprise, as the water encircled the tea ball the magic started to happen. The ball started to open up and behold a beautiful flower came to life in the tea pot canister. Now, I understood the picture of the pot. The flower is not part of the glass pot, the flower is real and is the tea leaf product. My wife and I were amazed to watch it bloom and become a beautiful flower.

Then we waited for the tea to steep. After waiting the water started to turn a light shade of color, it became a bit darker, and then we poured ourselves a cup of tea. We were very pleased with the flavor and completely happy with the entire experience.

I couldn't wait to get up this morning to make another pot of tea so that I can watch the flower bloom. I have already gone out and order some more tea so that I can continue to have this great experience.

We are having guests over for dinner and they are very picky organic eaters, I think they are going to be completely pleased when I brew them a pot of tea on the dinner table for their enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment